Friday 27 November 2015

The Marston Greenlands

Somehow, I have never seen a Greenland White-fronted Goose - until today, that is. I had the afternoon off work, so went home via Marston in Lincolnshire to catch up with the three birds that have been hanging out there with the Greylags. They showed nicely through the hedge, before flying a short distance south and appearing to drop into the scrape at the sewage works. Very nice too.



I then had a quick look at Kilvignton, where I couldn't find much, including the Smew that has been present the last couple of days. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nick! It's really wonderful that you have time to enjoy birds and nature in general. I'm so busy nowadays.. Can't even find a minute to come into the garden. I wish I had the opportunity to quit everything and just walk a couple of hours in the wood.
    Sincerely,
    Claudia
    Commented at 05:56 AM on Global Searches http://www.essaytoday.net/

    ReplyDelete